Guidelines for Admission
Preschool and Grade One
Thank you for your interest in NEIGB. Please find below important information you need to know when you apply to our school.
- Age Limit:
- Applicants to the Preschool must be born in 2016 for KGI, 2015 for KGII, 2014 for KGIII, and 2013 for Grade One.
- Application forms will be available at the Office of Admissions starting from Thursday January 17, 2019 till Monday January 21, 2019 from 8:00 am till 1:30 pm.
- Please make sure you have an official registration form or a clear copy of it.
- Application and Interview fees: 100,000 L.L.
- Return the completed application form to the Office of Admission on Wednesday January 23, 2019 & Thursday January 24, 2019.
- Your child will be interviewed on Saturday January 26, 2019 between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm.
- The School’s Admission Committee will evaluate each applicant according to the existing policy.
- The committee’s decision will be issued on Tuesday January 29, 2019 & Wednesday January 30, 2019.
- Fees required to be paid on January 29 & 30, 2019
- Development Fees: 150,000 L.L.
- Deposit Fees: 300,000 L.L. (deducted from the first installment)
- School Bus Transportation Deposit: 200,000 L.L.
- Required Documents
- For Lebanese Students:
- Recent official registration form or approved copy of it. The official registration form must be issued after 2017.
- For Non- Lebanese Students:
- Individual Official Registration Form or copy of the ID approved by the mayor.
- Colored passport sized photos with child’s name on each
- For KGI: four photos
- For KGII & KGIII: three photos
- For Grade One: one photo
- For students applying to Grade one:
- School Attestation Certified by the Ministry of Education
- Important Notes
- All fees mentioned above are non-refundable.
- Make sure you honor the assigned dates.
- During August 2019:
- First installment bill has to be collected by parents in order to confirm registration.
- Purchase of Uniform
- Purchase of Books